1. Haftamu Tesfay Berihu, Tesfay Welderfael, Berihu Tekluu, V. K. Gopalakrishnan, M. Rama Rao, P. P. N. Vijay Kumar, U. Shameem, P. John Dogulas & K. Krishna Chaithanya. Anti-inflammatory and Cytotoxicity activities of Green Synthesized Silver Nanoparticles from Stem Bark of Terminalia brownii. BioNanoSci. 2021. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12668-021-00885-8
2. Dhanunjaya Varma Lakkamraju, Sadguri Addanki, Hari Ram Pampana, John Dogulas Palleti, Sudhakar Godi and Paddaiah Gangisetti. Understanding the impact of Chronic Kidney Disease: A study of demographic, anthropometric and plasma Protein polymorphism in uddanam region, Andhra Pradesh, India. World journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences. 2023, Volume 12, Issue 7, 1998-2012. https://storage.googleapis.com/journal-uploads/wjpps/article_issue/1688541500.pdf
3. Berihu Tekluu, Krishna Chaithanya K, Tesfay Welderfael, Tekleweyni Tadege, Hailu Weldekiros Hailu, Yemane Hailu, Brahmam Pasumarthi, John Dogulas Palleti. Phytochemical Analysis and Evaluation of in vitro Antioxidant potential of Ethanolic Stem Bark Extract of Balanites aegyptiaca Del. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology 2023; 16(9):4302-6. doi: 10.52711/0974-360X.2023.00704
1. Phylogenetics and molecular docking studies on glycogen phosphorylase as therapeutic target for type 2 diabetes.
2. Functional prediction of sequenced amino acids, molecular modeling and docking studies of mud crabs from coast of Andhra Pradesh, India.
3. Computational Investigation and Identification of novel anti-Alzheimer’s therapeutic molecules.
4. Molecular docking studies on proteins related to Head and Neck Cancer.
5. Biomedical text mining and its role in diabetes and cancer research.
1. Identification of novel anti therapeutic molecules from Natural products to Alzheimer’s, diabetes and cancer using Machine learning algorithms.
2. Computational investigation of Autism Spectrum Disorder related proteins.
3. Bioinformatics studies on Sclerotium cepivorum Berk and Cryptococcus neoformans.
4. Reviews on tool development for advanced screening to common diseases using Cloud computing.
5. Reviewing on microbial detection strategies to identify the Microbes fast and accurate.